- Office of Sponsored Programs
Office of Sponsored Programs
Identify Potential Funding
- Share solicitation or website with OSP - we can help you with the submission process
- Talk with your Department Chair or Dean
- Complete the Proposal Advisory Form and get signatures
Develop Budget and Proposal
- Contact OSP for help with budget
- Institutional Information
- Internal Review / Approval Process
Announcements and Awards
- Congratulations to Dr. Hank Voss on receiving funding from NASA for Taylor University’s TEST Sat-Lite. Read more about the Taylor satellite.
- Congratulations to Dr. Hank Voss and his students on receiving $110,000 from USAF Office of Scientific Research for Taylor’s Extremely Low Earth Orbit NanoSatellite.
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Guebert on receiving $3,250 from the Indiana Campus Compact-Scholarship of Engagement for the project “Going Green - A Campus-Community Garden for Taylor.” Read more about the Taylor Campus Garden.
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Guebert on receiving $2,800 from the Community Foundation of Grant County for the project “Going Green: Materials requests for Campus-Community Garden and Bike Shop.” Read more about the Taylor Campus Garden.
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Guebert on receiving $24,000 from the ICI Ball Foundation Venture Fund for the project “Move TU-gether: A plan for sustainable transportation at Taylor.”
The Office of Sponsored Programs at Taylor University is focused on supporting faculty research and scholarship. OSP assists faculty and staff with development and submission of proposals, administration of awarded sponsored agreements, administrative oversight of RCR training, and assists with sponsored agreement negotiation and acceptance.
The office is under Academic Affairs and the director reports to the Provost. Additionally, the Staff Accountant in the Business office works with the Sponsored Programs to maintain financial records and make timely requests for payments.
To assist faculty in Taylor's process, a reference guide has been developed.
If you are a faculty member seeking funding from federal, private foundations or industry contact the office or use the SPINplus search engine.
Susan (Sue) Gavin, CRA - Director
Euler Science Center, Room 133
Fax: (765) 998-4396
Michele Bragg - Grant Accountant
Freimuth Building, Business Office