- Office of Sponsored Programs
Office of Sponsored Programs
Identify Potential Funding
- Share solicitation or website with OSP - we can help you with the submission process
- Talk with your Department Chair or Dean
- Complete the Proposal Advisory Form and get signatures
Develop Budget and Proposal
- Contact OSP for help with budget
- Institutional Information
- Internal Review / Approval Process
Announcements and Awards
New OSP Grant Policies and Procedures Manual
The Office of Sponsored Programs is excited to present its new Grant Policies and Procedures Manual. This manual was created to better assist faculty in the grant process.
Responsible Conduct of Research On-Site Discussion for Students
The next on campus discussion will be held on February 24, 2015 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
This discussion will cover conducting research or scholarly projects in a manner that protects the integrity of the research and the community. ALL students involved in research that will be presented or published outside of Taylor must complete the online training (www.citiprogram.org) and participate in the on site discussion during a student’s first academic semester or first summer of research work. The discussion is led by Dr. Stephen Phillips from the Center for Ethics and Ms. Susan Gavin, Office of Sponsored Programs.
Upcoming Due Dates:
- Summer 2015 SRTP awards - SNAS faculty only. Due February 1, 2015.
- Faculty Mentored Undergraduate Student Scholarship applications due February 1, 2015. Awards announced March 15, 2015.
- FY 2016 Individual Artist Program - The Individual Artist Program (IAP) supports individual artists and specific project-related costs that will have a positive impact on the artist’s career. This program is NOT designed for community projects. Applicants should develop a proposal that will enhance their individual artistic growth and career development. While some form of public benefit is expected, it should not be the driving force behind this project. The FY2016 program offers support for performing arts projects that will occur between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016. Using the IAC’s online grant system, applicants may request up to $2,000 by the deadline: Friday, February 6, 2015, 4:30 p.m. (EST)
- Indiana Campus Compact Service Engagement Grants - 2014/2015 application due dates are: August 11th, November 10th, February 9th, and May 11th
The Office of Sponsored Programs at Taylor University is focused on supporting faculty research and scholarship. OSP assists faculty and staff with development and submission of proposals, administration of awarded sponsored agreements, administrative oversight of RCR training, and assists with sponsored agreement negotiation and acceptance.
The office is under Academic Affairs and the director reports to the Provost. Additionally, the Staff Accountant in the Business office works with the Sponsored Programs to maintain financial records and make timely requests for payments.
To assist faculty in Taylor's process, a reference guide has been developed.
Susan (Sue) Gavin, CRA - Director
Euler Science Center, Room 133
Fax: (765) 998-4396
Michele Bragg - Grant Accountant
Freimuth Building, Business Office